Job@uBuntu wants to target unemployed workers of African origin (Travailleurs d’Origine Africaine Sans Emploi, TOASE). This includes any person of African descent, regardless of their degree, age, gender, nationality, etc. It does not matter whether you are Belgian, from the European Union or from outside the EU.
Are you looking for a job or do you want to change your career path?
We can offer:
- Individual conversations where others really listen to you.
- Advice to improve your knowledge of the Brussels labour market.
- A referral to tailor-made training courses.
- Visits to companies or public organisations
- A connection with employers or employment services.
- A six-month follow-up.
Interested? Please contact us by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (02 550 10 76).