Job@uBuntu distinguishes itself from other employment services by:
- The fact that the project was set up by people from the target group itself.
- Our expertise with regard to the African community.
- The promotion of dialogue and mutual knowledge.
- Our counselling sessions.
- Our steering committee, which consists of representatives of partner institutions and African associations.
- Our focus group, in which participants deal with specific themes, starting from individual cases leading to a common claim.
- The diversity of the target group in terms of origin, links to Belgium, language, age, gender, skills, culture, etc.
- Our willingness to question our assumptions.
- The fact that we open ourselves up to people who are excluded from other systems.